Join us as Content and Media Converge!
Over the last year, our business has transformed from content syndicator to an ecommerce optimization platform. Our entire business is focused on driving incremental sales for retailers and brands. We have migrated from one-off deals to a Saas model securing relationships for years to come. We are now focused on changing the way companies think about the impact content has on media and how they should work together.
If you are a detail oriented project manager with deep knowledge of the retail ecosystem and project management best practices, let’s talk. Our ideal candidate is passionate and goal oriented to deliver eCommerce content projects on-time while effectively communicating to both internal and external stakeholders. You have extraordinary multitasking skills and are able to manage multiple projects simultaneously without sacrificing quality of work. You are willing to develop and implement processes that optimize project management and delivery practices within your team.
- Provide and promote high standards of professionalism and leadership, both within and outside the project team.
- Actively contribute to the success of your cross-functional Pod team (Sales/CSM/PM) by supporting the various functions throughout the customer lifecycle for all clients under management
- Make timely, creative, and sound decisions under pressure to meet all deliverables of the projects on hand.
- Own the client relationship throughout the production process
- High EQ. Have the abliliy to understand and adjust your communication style to fit the needs of the client.
- Oversee quality assurance of project deliverables and be a QA master – driving a team culture of perfection for all content produced and delivered to clients.
- Effectively use project management best practices and own the end to end project case queue process for your Pod within Salesforce
- Become a champion of the process and our product to provide technical assistance and expertise in the platform to customers, internal users, or overseas production team.
- Comfortable in creating, updating, and publishing content to a wide array of eCommerce sites.
- Partner with the Product and Engineering teams to communicate platform feature enhancements or bugs and escalate issues that may impact project delivery schedules or result in the end product falling short of client expectations.
- 3-5+ years of project management (preferably with experience in digital production or similar field), etail eCommerce experience a plus
- Extremely high attention to detail and organization with extraordinary multitasking skills
- Experience with using project management software (Asana, Jira, or similar)
- Good eye for digital design and Adobe Creative Suite skills a bonus
- Experience with WordPress, HTML, CSS, and basic web design
- Proactive, positive, self-starter, and a team player with a love of continually improving the processes around you
- Ability to work in a team-based, collaborative environment and passion for contributing to the growth of a world-class customer success team
- Strong ability to work under pressure and maintain deadlines without sacrificing quality of work
- Highly capable with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint) and Google Suite
- Knowledge of WCAG and ADA compliance standards a plus
SellPoints is an ecommerce optimization platform that produces unique data sets through interactive content experiences, resulting in highly effective marketing campaigns and substantial incremental lift in sales. Our mission is to enable brands to optimize their product story so consumers can seamlessly discover and learn about products throughout the entire buying cycle. As the ecommerce market continues to grow and consumers expect instant access to relevant product information, we believe that content and media will converge. This presents us with an opportunity to help brands acquire new customers, provide engaging experiences, and remarket to them in a consistent and cohesive manner. Through acquisitions, we are in a position to capitalize on this convergence.
- Kitchen stocked with healthy snacks and drinks
- Parking passes, bike friendly with secured storage area, BART accessible via Emery Go-Round (free shuttle service)
- Dogs welcome in the office (and several are already here)
- Massage chairs in the office