Customer Success ManagerApply
Join us as Content and Media Converge!
Over the last year, our business has transformed from content syndicator to an ecommerce optimization platform. Our entire business is focused on driving incremental sales for retailers and brands. We have migrated from one-off deals to a SaaS model securing relationships for years to come. We are now focused on changing the way companies think about the impact content has on media and how they should work together.
If you are customer-service minded, revenue focused, and have a deep knowledge of the retail ecosystem, let’s talk. Our ideal candidate is data-driven and knows how to convey value to their clients. You are strategic and can easily become a trusted advisor to your clients while farming growth opportunities for future projects. You are focused on client retention and project renewals and are an expert at maintaining long-term relationships with key decision makers. You are adept at learning product functionalities and can provide technical support to your clients. You are process minded and thrive in a cross-functional and collaborative environment. You are a strong project manager, with top-notch organizational skills.
- Ensure that your clients under management receive all-star on-boarding, customer service & strategic support
- Renew and upsell your clients with products that will expand your brands’ footprint within the SellPoints ecosystem
- Understand and use data to share performance metrics and show your brands the value of SellPoints’ products at regular intervals and at Quarterly Business Reviews (QBR’s)
- Actively contribute to the success of your cross-functional POD (sales/CSM/project management) to elevate the value of all clients under management
- Confidently be able to present the SellPoints value proposition, suite of products, & rate structure to brands
- Diligently track activities, data and communications within Salesforce
- Fully understand the competition and become well versed in the unique characteristics of each
- Work with the product and marketing teams to keep them abreast of the market, the needs of the brands, and materials that are needed to maximize retention & sales
- 3-5+ years of experience in B2B environments with preference for customer success & account management
- Very high attention to detail and organization
- Extraordinary multitasking skills
- Proactive, positive, self-starter, and a team player with a love of continually improving the processes around you
- Ability to work in a team-based, collaborative environment and passion for contributing to the growth of a world-class customer success team
- Ability to process/understand data and communicate results through cohesive, digestible storytelling
- Excellent presentation and meeting facilitation skills to small to medium groups
- Demonstrable success in thinking strategically and executing tactically, while providing consistent and high-level customer satisfaction and retention in a fast-paced environment
- Strong ability to work under pressure and maintain deadlines without sacrificing quality of work
- Prior experience with Salesforce
- Highly capable with Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint and Google Suite
SellPoints is an ecommerce optimization platform that produces unique data sets through interactive content experiences, resulting in highly effective marketing campaigns and substantial incremental lift in sales. Our mission is to enable brands to optimize their product story so consumers can seamlessly discover and learn about products throughout the entire buying cycle. As the ecommerce market continues to grow and consumers expect instant access to relevant product information, we believe that content and media will converge. This presents us with an opportunity to help brands acquire new customers, provide engaging experiences, and remarket to them in a consistent and cohesive manner. Through acquisitions, we are in a position to capitalize on this convergence.
- Kitchen stocked with healthy snacks and drinks
- Parking passes, bike friendly with secured storage area, BART accessible via Emery Go-Round (free shuttle service)
- Dogs welcome in the office (and several are already here)
- Massage chairs in the office