Customer Success AgentApply
SellPoints is a customer engagement platform that helps brands and retailers sell more online by establishing a rich consumer experience that reduces the friction of making an online purchase. At SellPoints, we foster a high-energy, transparent culture that values integrity, innovation, and collaboration.
SellPoints was acquired by ConversionPoint Technologies in December 2017 and is poised for growth. We have ambitious plans to develop a comprehensive solution stack that empowers brands to seamlessly setup, manage, and drive online sales. There’s no better time to join our team.
Are you hungry to begin a career in e-commerce marketing? Do you want to be part of a high-performing team? Are you eager to prove your ability in a growth-oriented company? If you thrive in a deadline-driven environment, are process driven, love Sales and Marketing, and have the ability to work independently and within a team, this role is for you.
As a Customer Success Agent, reporting to the Director of Customer Support, you will be responsible for supporting SellPoints’ customers with the creation, editing, and publishing of digital marketing content in our platform.
- Execute daily customer support operations, including responding to questions and following up on product issues
- Resolve service inquiries in a clear, concise manner and direct them to HelpDesk articles for future reference
- Provide superior customer service to new and existing accounts
- Prioritize work based on case level and manage time effectively
- Audit assets in the platform and assign projects to our offshore team for production
- Review completed content, paying attention to key details and providing a quality assurance check before delivering content for brand and retail approval
- Maintain expertise in SellPoints offerings to provide value to customers
- Understands the sales cycle and be able to perform duties as needed
- Education: High School diploma or higher
- Professional Experience: 1-3 years
- Self-motivated – we love people that take the initiative to identify solutions to complex problems and want to own the process of implementing fixes
- Interest in learning about digital marketing within the fast-paced e-commerce environment
- Organized and detail oriented
- Strong ability to work under pressure and maintain deadlines without sacrificing quality of work
- Excellent communication skills with fantastic spelling and grammar
- Comfortable with Google Suite, Microsoft Office, Salesforce, and Asana software
Compensation & Perks
- Compensation 45k-55k, based on experience
- Generous Benefits: Health, dental, vision, disability, life, FSA (health, dependent care, transit) 401K, Employee Stock Option Plan, referral bonuses
- Flexible Vacation Plan: Take time off when you need it, just make sure your job requirements are covered while you are away
- Kitchen stocked with healthy snacks and drinks
- Catered Friday lunches and happy hour
- Parking passes, bike friendly with secured storage area, BART accessible via Emery Go-Round (free shuttle service)
- Dogs welcome in the office (and several are already here)
- Massage chairs in the office